Register your project, including adding your contributors, as soon as practical after commencement of production when most individuals are actively involved. The aim is to reach people when they are most engaged and likely to contribute.
Key communication points
To maximise your participation rates encourage contributors to take part by ensuring a production leader, such as the Producer or Ambassador, communicates these 8 points to them:
- A rich mix of perspectives makes us stronger and helps us succeed
- The Everyone Project is an industry wide initiative to understand more about people working in the screen industry
- You’ll be emailed a link to a quick survey
- It’s all voluntary
- It’s secure, independent and confidential
- The survey should only take about 2 minutes
- We’d like everyone working on [your production] to take part
- Your contribution is important and very much appreciated
How well you do this will be key to making your project registration a success and is much appreciated by us and your project funders.
If your project contributors have any queries please direct them to the FAQ section of this help centre at support.theeveryoneproject.org or ask them to get in touch directly.