This is the fourth step in the project registration process.
Before your project registration is complete it needs to be verified by a project funder who is also a subscriber to the platform. When you request verification, they will receive an email and platform notification asking them to verify the project.
Request project verification as soon as you have completed the preceding project registration steps. The purpose of this step is just to confirm that the project is a real project and ensure valid data is captured. It doesn’t matter if the project details are updated later or you if you add or change contributors later, the project will not need to be verified again.
If you wish to add a production to the platform that has not been funded by an existing platform subscriber, encourage your funder to become a subscriber or consider subscribing your own organisation.
To get a project verified
- Nominate one or more funders on the Project Registration form
- Click the GET PROJECT VERIFIED button at the bottom of the form
- A Request Project Verification section appears. Here you nominate which of your funders will verify.
- You must have completed the Project Registration form before getting a project verified.
- Only one funding subscriber will be asked to verify the project. If they have not verified the project after a reasonable period of time or if they reject the verification request please contact them to resolve.
- Following verification, you will receive email confirmation that your project has been registered. You can use this to demonstrate that you have met your commitment to your funders.